Resolute Hydrating Body Balm 100mL
Estimated Delivery : Oct 25 - Oct 26
Aesop Resolute Hydrating Body Balm is a rich, emollient balm with a distinctively spicy, woody aroma. The medium-weight cream is formulated with Shea Butter and oils of Wheat Germ and Sweet Almond to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Warm fragrance of Black Pepper and Patchouli
- Enriched with Beta-Carotene to strengthen and moisturize
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU127
- Manufacturer Style No. T100BM09
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage into freshly cleansed skin from neck to toe, particularly after sun exposure
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Linalool, d-Limonene, Geraniol. Contains nut oils. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.