Lucent Facial Concentrate
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
A concentrated, intensely hydrating layering serum enhanced with potent doses of fortifying vitamins and nourishing botanicals that soothe, replenish, and balance skin.
- Suitable for dry and normal skin.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Formulated without sulphates, parabens, paraffins, phthalates, silicone, BHA/BHT, oxybenzone, and triclosan.
- 60mL/ 2.02 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU148
- Manufacturer Style No. ASK60
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage into freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Depending on skin type, blend or layer with preferred Aesop hydrator (sold separately).
- Use morning and evening.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Carrageenan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sea Salt (Maris sal), d-Limonene, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience. Aesop is a leader in the skin care and beauty industry and is now B-Corp certified for their sustainable and ethical practices.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.