Or 4 installments of $5.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 23 - Jan 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Aesop Control Gel contains an impressive list of key ingredients known for their astringent and soothing properties. Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, and Salicylic Acid help treat blemishes while providing a calm, cool feel to the skin with a transparent finish. While most blemish treatments commonly focus on drying out troubled areas, this gel formulation assists in quickly reducing the appearance and severity of blemishes without dehydrating or stripping the skin.
- Ideal for blemish-prone, troubled skin
- Herbaceous citrus scent
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 0.3 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU100
- Manufacturer Style No. T9SK46
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply as a spot treatment to single blemishes or patches of troubled skin
- Reapply as necessary throughout the day
- Can be used under or on top of moisturizer and makeup
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, Niacinamide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Benzoic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.