Plant Based Dry Shampoo
Or 4 installments of $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 23 - May 24
Act+Acre Plant Based Dry Shampoo absorbs oil, residue, and odor while adding texture and delivering nutrient-rich minerals to refresh and support healthy hair and scalp. It only contains six ingredients, and is infused with Rice and Tapioca Powders to detoxify and cleanse while Fulvic Acid stimulates keratin production and lessens inflammation, leading to a healthier scalp.
- Suitable for all hair types and color, keratin, and relaxer-treated hair
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Talc, Alcohol, Aerosol, Aluminum, and Gluten
- 0.46 oz/ 13 g
- Revolve Style No. ACTC-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. AA0007B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Spray 6 inches away from hair, focusing at the root
- Massage and brush remaining product through ends
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Silica, Water/Aqua/Eau, Ioniplex Fulvic Ionic Mineral Complex. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Act+Acre is the first modern hair wellness brand that encourages you to "treat your hair like you treat your skin". The brand is reinventing the way the haircare industry thinks about products. They are the first hair care brand to truly combine science and wellness, creating the world's first Cold Processed haircare line. Inspired by the boom in plant-based skin care that is both gentle and increasingly efficacious, Act+Acre uses natural ingredients and a patented Cold Processed technique to ensure the active ingredients remain fresh and highly potent, just as nature intended. Act+Acre isn't about quick fixes. They're about expertise, caring, and thinking things through. They're talking about the long-term well-being of your scalp and your hair. More importantly, about your own well-being, and the well-being of the world.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.