Cold Processed Scalp Detox
Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 27
How We Wear It
Skincare for your scalp™ is an award-winning scalp detox treatment and pre-cleanse oil that gently breaks down sebum, removes buildup and restores balance to the scalp.
- Ideal for dry hair
- Housed in a bottle made from the most recyclable form of plastic
- Free of Silicones, Parabens, Sulfates and Harsh Chemicals. Vegan & cruelty-free
- 3.4 oz
- Revolve Style No. ACTC-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. AA0003B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- On a dry scalp before showering- trace small drops through scalp
- Massage in and let sit for 20 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with hair cleanse and conditioner
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isostearyl Linoleate, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Alcohol, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Act+Acre is the first modern hair wellness brand that encourages you to "treat your hair like you treat your skin". The brand is reinventing the way the haircare industry thinks about products. They are the first hair care brand to truly combine science and wellness, creating the world's first Cold Processed haircare line. Inspired by the boom in plant-based skin care that is both gentle and increasingly efficacious, Act+Acre uses natural ingredients and a patented Cold Processed technique to ensure the active ingredients remain fresh and highly potent, just as nature intended. Act+Acre isn't about quick fixes. They're about expertise, caring, and thinking things through. They're talking about the long-term well-being of your scalp and your hair. More importantly, about your own well-being, and the well-being of the world.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.