Green Cedar Eau de Parfum
Or 4 installments of $41.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 16 - Aug 18
A velvety, rich wood. The unique combination of a twice distilled Texas cedar and wild harvested Atlas Mountain cedar make for a distinctive, intoxicating fragrance.
- Notes of Texas Cedar and Atlas Mountain Cedar
- Ethically sourced, 100% plant-derived, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Phthalates, Silicones, Artificial Dyes, and Synthetic Fragrance
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ABLR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 43-10 GC50
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply as desired to your pulse points and hair
- Layer with Cyan Nori or Pink Iris for a new scent creation
Cardamom Oil, Angelica Root Oil, Chamomile Oil, Cumin Oil, Cypriol Oil, Guaiac Wood Oil, Ambroxide, Ambrettolide, Cedarwood Oil, Cedarwood Oil (Twice Distilled), Grain Alcohol (Not Denatured). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A plant-derived, woman-owned and operated fragrance house, fixated on a better future. Founded by New Zealander Frances Shoemack in Amsterdam in 2013 when she was unable to find a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. From day one, the brand had a clear mission; to inspire positive change by making the world's best natural perfume, without compromising on ethics or aesthetics. Working with Australia's only Master Perfumer, Sao Paulo based Isaac Sinclair, Abel sets itself apart in its use of the latest natural science and its relentless pushing at the intersection of sustainability and minimalist luxury. Now based in Wellington, New Zealand, Abel creates a collection of unisex scents that are 100% plant-derived, biodegradable and vegan.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.