Cyan Nori Eau de Parfum
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
A sweet, salty musk. Sweet, salty and effervescent - juicy tangerine and white peach with a salty deep-sea dry down. Coveted for its moisture enriching amino acid content, Nori blurs the line of functional and fragrant in this hyper modern scent.
- Notes of Musk, Tangerine, White Peach, and Nori
- Ethically sourced, 100% plant-derived, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Phthalates, Silicones, Artificial Dyes, and Synthetic Fragrance
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. ABLR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 43-57 CN50
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply as desired to your pulse points and hair
- Layer with Pink Iris for a new scent creation
Tangerine Oil, Aldehyde C14, Ambrettolide, Hexenol Cis-3, Bergamot Oil, Ambroxan, Nori Absolute, Grain Alcohol (Not Denatured). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A plant-derived, woman-owned and operated fragrance house, fixated on a better future. Founded by New Zealander Frances Shoemack in Amsterdam in 2013 when she was unable to find a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. From day one, the brand had a clear mission; to inspire positive change by making the world's best natural perfume, without compromising on ethics or aesthetics. Working with Australia's only Master Perfumer, Sao Paulo based Isaac Sinclair, Abel sets itself apart in its use of the latest natural science and its relentless pushing at the intersection of sustainability and minimalist luxury. Now based in Wellington, New Zealand, Abel creates a collection of unisex scents that are 100% plant-derived, biodegradable and vegan.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.