Destroyed Tall Boot
7 For All Mankind
7 For All Mankind
Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by Or 4 installments of $37.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 03 - Oct 04
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Made in Mexico
- Machine wash
- Zip fly with button closure
- 5-pocket styling
- Light distressing at pockets
- Destroyed detail at knees
- 15" at the knee breaks to 17" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. SEVE-WJ1635
- Manufacturer Style No. 7U415495
- 34" Inseam
- 11" Rise
- Modeled in size 24.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Size Guide
"Every person should own at least 7 pairs of jeans, one for every day of the week." - 7 For All Mankind. Changing the perception of denim from everyday basics to effortless statement pieces, 7 For All Mankind quickly reshaped the industry. Born in Los Angeles, CA, this denim brand gained a vast following for its innovative use of alluring fabrics and prints instantly becoming a favorite amongst Hollywood elite.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.