The Clarity Concentrate
Or 4 installments of $43.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 15 - Aug 16
The Clarity Concentrate from 111Skin is a 7-day treatment program designed to clear the skin. It works to reduce the appearance of imperfections through a blend of active ingredients specifically formulated to address congested, blemished and oily skin. Colloidal Sulphur balances natural oils and prevents congestion of the pores. Willow Bark Extract, a BHA that dissolves sebum within the pores, reduces the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads, while Microalgae Extract rejuvenates and soothes the skin. The clarifying formula is housed in sealed glass ampoules to avoid oxidation and degradation of ingredients, which are proven to deliver medical-grade results without the downtime. As a result of their efficacy, ampoules are recommended to be used when your skin needs supercharging or repairing.
- Suitable for oily and blemish-prone skin
Targets concerns of congestion, oiliness, pores, and blemishes
- Free of Fragrance, Silicones, Parabens, and Sulfates
- 7 ampoules x 0.07 fl oz/ 2 ml (1-week supply)
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU75
- Manufacturer Style No. CLARCONC14
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place the opener onto the ampoule and break away from the body
- Dispense the solution into hands and apply onto the face and neck, patting gently in upward motions. Be sure to use the entire ampoule
- Repeat day or night for 7 days alongside your usual skincare regime
Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Propanediol, Sulfur, Salix Nigra (Willow / Saule) Bark Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Cleome Gynandra Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Nitrate, Lactic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, Dr. Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named for his Harley Street, London practice, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.