Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask 8 Pack
Or 4 installments of $26.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 28 - Jan 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Refresh and rejuvenate your eyes like never before with 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Masks. Inspired by the invigorating effects of extreme cold on the skin, this innovative hydrogel eye mask works to tackle signs of fatigue by alleviating puffiness and improving skin resilience. A powerful tetrapeptide and marine complex works to restore elasticity to the eye contours and tighten stress lines, resulting in a lifted, enlivened eye area.
- Reduces the volume of under eye bags to restore contours
- Improves the appearance of dark circles by decreasing the intensity of discoloration
- Fights against environmental pollutants to protect the damage-prone area around the eyes
- 8 pairs
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU34
- Manufacturer Style No. SZDEM36
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, remove the protective film on both sides and apply under each eye
- Leave on for 20 minutes, remove, and gently pat remaining essence into the skin
- Effects are intensified by storing masks in the refrigerator
aqua / water / eau, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, benzyl glycol, carrageenan, ceratonia siliqua gum, xanthan gum, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, allantoin, ethylhexylglycerin, agar, tetragonoloba (guar) gum, synthetic fluorphlogopite, raspberry ketone, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, glucose, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, mica, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, titanium/titanium dioxide, ubiquinone, hydrogenated lecithin, undaria pinnatifida (wakame) extract, tin oxide, hydrolysed collagen, phenoxyethanol, corallina officinalis extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, fragrance / parfum, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, ci 77007 / ultramarines. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.