Hydrolat Anti Blemish Tonic
Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 09 - Feb 10
Designed to eliminate breakouts before they surface, 111SKIN Hydrolat Anti Blemish Tonic works to reduce inflammation, clear pores, and regulate sebum production. Ideal for everyday application on face and body, it includes Salicylic Acid to alleviate uneven skin texture and brighten post-inflammatory pigmentation with gentle exfoliation.
- Rosemary Hydrolat soothes and calms irritated skin
- Also helps reduce inflamed follicles and treat ingrown hairs
- Paraben, paraffin, and sulfate free
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU37
- Manufacturer Style No. HABT100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use day and night after cleansing
- Gently apply to the face and neck using a cotton pad, paying particular attention to spot and acne prone areas
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Disodium Edta, Colloidal Silver, Acetyl Cysteine, Parfum / Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named after his Harley Street, London clinic, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.