3 Phase Anti Blemish Booster
Or 4 installments of $33.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 23 - Mar 24
Formulated for unbeatable efficacy, the 111SKIN 3 Phase Anti Blemish Booster contains potent ingredients which gently exfoliate, purify, soothe inflammation, and control excess oil production. This innovative treatment addresses blemish-prone skin during the three stages of spot development, leaving skin clear, soothed, and supple.
- Willow Bark Extract heals and refines the skin to prevent scarring and keep pores clear
- Antibacterial Colloidal Sulphur targets acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation while Colloidal Silver helps repair broken skin
- Kojac works to regulate pigmentation levels, leaving skin brighter and more even-toned
- 0.67 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. ABBC20GR
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use day and night after cleansing and apply directly onto the blemish, or add 1-2 drops to your daily moisturizer
- Shake well before use
- Use with the Ground Control Anti Blemish Tonic and Lift Off Exfoliating Cleanser
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Butyl Avocadate, Benzyl Alcohol, Colloidal Sulfur, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Kojic Acid, Colloidal Silver, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Cysteine, Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named after his Harley Street, London clinic, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.