Nylon Barracuda Jacket
Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto
- Body, Lining and Hood: 100% poly
Rib Part: 95% poly , 5% elastane
- Hand wash cold
- Zip front closure
- Side zip pockets
- Contrast ribbed edges
- Revolve Style No. Y-MO52
- Manufacturer Style No. V12193
Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The Y stands for Yamamoto, the 3 represents adidas' iconic triple stripe, and the dash signifies their link. Yamamoto's signature designs are fused with a classic sports aesthetic to produce a new genre of sportswear. In this collection track suits are tailored, hoodies are fitted, and adidas' three stripes do more than accent.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.