M Twill 3S Short
Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto
- Self: 97% cotton , 3% elastane
Combo: 65% poly , 35% cotton
- Shorts measure approx 21" in length
- Side slant slit pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Revolve Style No. Y-MF2
- Manufacturer Style No. Z48581
Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The Y stands for Yamamoto, the 3 represents adidas' iconic triple stripe, and the dash signifies their link. Yamamoto's signature designs are fused with a classic sports aesthetic to produce a new genre of sportswear. In this collection track suits are tailored, hoodies are fitted, and adidas' three stripes do more than accent.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.