M CavTwill Jacket
Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto
- Body: 42% poly , 26% cotton , 16% poly , 13% wool , 3% nylon
Collar: 62% wool , 18% nylon , 12% poly , 8% acrylic
Lining: 100% acetate
Cuffs: 48% wool , 48% acrylic , 4% elastane
- Zip and button front closure
- Front slit pockets
- Detachable faux shearling collar with button closer
- Drawstring waist
- Dry clean only
- Revolve Style No. Y-MO65
- Manufacturer Style No. Z07904
Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The Y stands for Yamamoto, the 3 represents adidas' iconic triple stripe, and the dash signifies their link. Yamamoto's signature designs are fused with a classic sports aesthetic to produce a new genre of sportswear. In this collection track suits are tailored, hoodies are fitted, and adidas' three stripes do more than accent.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.