Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto
Can't find your size? Special Order
- Nylon exterior
- Measures approx 15"W x 18"H x 2"D
- Shoulder straps measure approx 19.5" with 8" drop
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Exterior zip pockets
- Interior zip pocket and pouches
- Revolve Style No. Y-MA2
- Manufacturer Style No. E34664
Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The "Y" stands for Yamamoto, the "3" represents adidas' iconic triple stripe, and the dash signifies their link. Yamamoto's signature designs are fused with a classic sports aesthetic to produce a new genre of sportswear. In this collection track suits are tailored, hoodies are fitted, and adidas' three stripes do more than accent.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.