RATE THIS ITEM
- Waxed canvas exterior with leather trim and nylon lining
- Measures approx 22" W x 15" H x 13" D
- Detachable, and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Zip top closure
- Adjustable double handles with buckle closure
- Leather grip detail
- Exterior front and back slit pockets
- Revolve Style No. WOLV-MA1
- Manufacturer Style No. W8100100
Established in Rockford, Michigan, in 1883 Wolverine made the original boots that helped build the railroads, erect skyscrapers, and expand highways across this great country. A historic mile marker for the brand took place in 1914, when Wolverine introduced a footwear line called the 1000 Mile Boot, setting the standard for durable footwear. Generations of American workers have come to depend on Wolverine boots for comfort and durability. Today, Wolverine continues to deliver on its promise with an extensive range of premium products including boots, shoes, apparel and gear.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.