- Hand made knit exterior with fabric lining
- Measures approx 13" W x 14" H x 8.5" D
- Adjustable tie strap measures approx 42" with a 20.5" drop
- Velcro top closure
- Cinched front accent
- Interior pockets
- Fringe accent trim
- Due to the handmade nature of each bag, colors and patterns may vary slightly from picture.
- Revolve Style No. WAYU-WY20
- Manufacturer Style No. PRINTED/2 TONES
The Wayuu are a indigenous group of Latin-Americans whose traditions, culture and beliefs have managed to stay alive throughout the last centuries. Each of the one-of-a-kind bags are hand-made by Wayuu indigenous women working 8 hours daily for 21 days.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.