- Hand woven exterior and interior
- Measures approx 13"W x 10"H x 9"D
- Shoulder strap measures approx 35" long with a 17" drop
- Top drawstring closure
- Due to the handmade nature of each bag, colors and patterns may vary slightly from picture.
- Revolve Style No. WAYU-WA10
- Manufacturer Style No. 2223
The Wayuu are a indigenous group of Latin-Americans whose traditions, culture and beliefs have managed to stay alive throughout the last centuries. Each of the one-of-a-kind bags are hand-made by Wayuu indigenous women working 8 hours daily for 21 days.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.