RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : null
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Woven and infused with real silk fibers, the Threads of Silk Powder by Edward Bess is a luxurious finishing touch to your makeup routine. This finely milled complexion enhancer was created to perfect the skin while adding incredible radiance and luster.
- Bellissima - a melange of pink, champagne, and bronze tones
- Optical light reflectors blur out imperfections
- Multi-purpose product works as a bronzer, blush, and eye shadow
- 0.42 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 8600 01
- Swirl shades all together and sweep across the cheeks, forehead, and chin
Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silk Powder, Cetyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI73360)]
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Glitter and Glossy EyesBy REVOLVE
Jenn Im's Exclusive REVOLVE Beauty BoxBy Jenn Im
8 Steps to Easy Beach BeautyBy Aimee Song
How to: Sexy Date Night LookBy Camila Coelho
How to: Glowy Getaway LookBy Rocky Barnes
The Perfect Red LipBy Amy Pham
No-Makeup MakeupBy Teni Panosian
How to Glam Up your NYE LookBy Jenn Im
Flawless Foundation RoutineBy Marianna Hewitt