RATE THIS ITEM
- Written by Charlotte Brunel
- Forward by Bruno Collin
- Published by Assouline
- 400 pages
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ASSO-UA6
- Manufacturer Style No. 2843233461
A tribute to the t-shirt, a timeless garment we all cherish. From the t-shirt's early beginnings as a linen undergarment to its influential position in political campaigns and often times as an advertisement, this book notes them all-and it doesn't skip out any iconic rock tees, either.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.