The T-Shirt Book
Can't find your size? Special Order
- Written by Charlotte Brunel
- Forward by Bruno Collin
- Published by Assouline
- 400 pages
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ASSO-UA6
- Manufacturer Style No. 2843233461
A tribute to the t-shirt, a timeless garment we all cherish. From the t-shirt's early beginnings as a linen undergarment to its influential position in political campaigns and often times as an advertisement, this book notes them all-and it doesn't skip out any iconic rock tees, either.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.