RATE THIS ITEM
Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette
Can't find your size? Special Order
Glowy and golden, the Stila Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette will leave your complexion radiant. Light-as-air formulations melt into cheeks to create a glow from within. Three shades can be worn together or separately to create a natural skin spotlight.
- Enhances the complexion with an illuminating glow
- Ultra-fine, light diffusing particles
- Transcendence: an opalescent pink for a bold, ethereal glow, Kitten: Stila?s iconic shimmering nude pink that brightens and illuminates, Bronze: creates a radiant, sun-kissed glow
- 0.5 oz
- Revolve Style No. STIL-WU157
- Manufacturer Style No. SA73010001
- Use brush to apply bronze shades as a highlighter
- For a soft, iridescent flush, use brush to apply pink shade as a highlighter or cheek color
Created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist, Stila is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colors have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Jenn Im's Exclusive REVOLVE Beauty BoxBy Jenn Im
8 Steps to Easy Beach BeautyBy Aimee Song
How to: Sexy Date Night LookBy Camila Coelho
How to: Glowy Getaway LookBy Rocky Barnes
The Perfect Red LipBy Amy Pham
No-Makeup MakeupBy Teni Panosian
How to Glam Up your NYE LookBy Jenn Im
Flawless Foundation RoutineBy Marianna Hewitt