RATE THIS ITEM
- Suede and shearling upper with rubber sole
- Fleece lining
- Grosgrain ribbon accent
- Revolve Style No. SPER-WZ59
- Manufacturer Style No. 9237231
Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut sipping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.