- Leather and fabric upper with rubber sole
- Front lace-up closure
- Shaft measures approx 7.5" in length
- Leather laces
- Revolve Style No. SPER-MZ99
- Manufacturer Style No. 0252148
Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut sipping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.