RATE THIS ITEM
Vintage Texas A&M 20 Tee
- 55% poly , 45% cotton
- Color variation throughout
- Revolve Style No. SIGN-WS55
- Manufacturer Style No. U-ATM-449-1422
Signorelli, which means Little Ladies or Little Lords in Italian, refers to a traditional underground system of nobility established in Rome during the early 1500s. The exclusive group included people deemed revolutionary and those who made a difference in their community. Today, Signorelli still exists and has spread to the U.S. Each Signorelli tee features designs for an affiliated non-profit and a generous portion of proceeds are donated back to charity.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.