- 50% cotton , 50% poly
- Revolve Style No. SIGN-WO3
- Manufacturer Style No. UHP6115
Signorelli, which means Little Ladies or Little Lords in Italian, refers to a traditional underground system of nobility established in Rome during the early 1500s. The exclusive group included people deemed revolutionary and those who made a difference in their community. Today, Signorelli still exists and has spread to the U.S. Each Signorellitee features designs for an affiliated non-profit and a generous portion of proceeds are donated back to charity.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.