Please Enter Your Size
- Salt-washed canvas upper with rubber sole
- Front lace-up closure
- Revolve Style No. SEAV-MZ56
- Manufacturer Style No. 05/65
SeaVees celebrates the casual style of California in the 1960's. The brand is a study in sixties revisionism, each style named after an influential date in California culture. SeaVees is adapted appropriately for today's modern sensibilities. Originally established in 1964, it is not a token revival effort, but a respectful rehabilitation movement. Think Steve McQueen cool, Richard Neutra clean and Brian Wilson creative.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.