- FINAL SALE$285
- Self: 70% baby alpaca , 30% rayon
Combo: 41% mulberry silk , 41% merino wool , 12% baby alpaca , 6% rayon
- Revolve Style No. ROGA-WK5
- Manufacturer Style No. R1201W4176
- Modeled in size S.
- Size Guide
Rogan Gregory is both a designer and an activist. Since launching his eponymous, avant-garde, and eco-friendly line in 2001, the New York-based designer has gone on to establish Loomstate, which concentrates on organic denim and T-shirts, and help Bono start his own eco and socially-friendly line, Edun. In 2007, Gregory won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award, and in 2008 he partnered on a collection for Target. Rogan's designs are characterized by their ability to be both forward and functional, modern yet timeless.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.