- 100% cotton
- 14" in the knee breaks to 16" at the leg opening
- Slight fading throughout
- Revolve Style No. ROGA-MP9
- Manufacturer Style No. R1201M1162
Rogan Gregory is both a designer and an activist. Since launching his eponymous, avant-garde, and eco-friendly line in 2001, the New York-based designer has gone on to establish Loomstate, which concentrates on organic denim and T-shirts, and help Bono start his own eco and socially-friendly line, Edun. In 2007, Gregory won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award, and in 2008 he partnered on a collection for Target. Rogan's designs are characterized by their ability to be both forward and functional, modern yet timeless.
H by Hudson
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.