Please Enter Your Size
Haloa Asymmetrical Dress
- 55% hemp , 45% organic cotton
- Revolve Style No. ROGA-WD6
- Manufacturer Style No. R1201W7240
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 48" in length
- Size Guide
Rogan Gregory is both a designer and an activist. Since launching his eponymous, avant-garde, and eco-friendly line in 2001, the New York-based designer has gone on to establish Loomstate, which concentrates on organic denim and T-shirts, and help Bono start his own eco and socially-friendly line, Edun. In 2007, Gregory won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award, and in 2008 he partnered on a collection for Target. Rogan's designs are characterized by their ability to be both forward and functional, modern yet timeless.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.