RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Jun 28 - Jun 29
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Crisp white cotton makes the Rachel Comey Chernist Top a summertime essential. Framed by ruffled shoulder straps, this blouse showcases a hint of skin while detailed with tonal embroidered stitching, all fastened by bow ties that strike the perfect blend of girlish and grown-up
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash cold
- Front cut-outs with gathered bow tie details
- Tonal curlicue embroidered detail
- Revolve Style No. RCOR-WS22
- Manufacturer Style No. 47 301
Former Theory designer Rachel Comey hit the fashion jackpot when Bowie wore one of her shirts during an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman. Now, several collections and a womenswear line later, Comey?s label has grown far beyond hunky-dory.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.