RATE THIS ITEM
Or 4 installments of $40.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 20 - Jul 21
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Originally used by doctors to heal burns and wounds, 111SKIN's Bio Cellulose technology is at the heart of its Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Masks. This innovative sheet mask works like a secondary skin with a structure comprised of fibers 500 times finer than the widely-known tissue alternative. It therefore locks moisture into the skin while encouraging superior penetration of key actives, including Licorice Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, and Centella Asiatica. After each mask, the skin is plumper, brighter-looking, and significantly more hydrated.
- Potent antioxidants condition and moisturize while Licorice Root Extract brightens and evens skin tone
- Centella Asiatica stimulates the production of collagen
- Paraben, paraffin, silicone, and sulfate free
- 5 masks
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. BM23
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- After cleansing and toning, remove the mask from protective films and apply to the face, then leave on for 20 minutes
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Panthenol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Silk Amino Acids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, Dr. Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named for his Harley Street, London practice, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.