RATE THIS ITEM
- Life lesson: Life lesson: be bold in all that you do. Start with your style and The Xenia Bodysuit by Privacy Please. The super comfy staple amps up any wardrobe with soft rib knit fabric and a lace-up front that adds a bit of sexy. Short sleeves set the mood for a casual day out and about with your GRLFRNDS.
- Self: 45% rayon 50% poly 5% spandex
Lining: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Front tie accents
- Snap button closures at crotch
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WS13
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS16A010 LIN
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Neck Band Strappy Cami
Thermal Strappy Tee
x REVOLVE Abria Bodysuit