RATE THIS ITEM
- Life lesson: Life lesson: be bold in all that you do. Start with your style and The Xenia Bodysuit by Privacy Please. The super comfy staple amps up any wardrobe with soft rib knit fabric and a lace-up front that adds a bit of sexy. Short sleeves set the mood for a casual day out and about with your GRLFRNDS.
- 95% rayon 5% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Front tie accents
- Snap button crotch closures
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WS52
- Manufacturer Style No. PPR16A010
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Evie Muscle Bodysuit
Strappy Drape Front Tank
Ozzy Lace Up Bodysuit
cupcakes and cashmere
x REVOLVE Jacqueline Bra Top
Stripe Rib Off the Shoulder Top
x REVOLVE Mission Bodysuit
Haiti Cold Shoulder Top
x REVOLVE Ade Bodysuit
x REVOLVE Macy Crop Top