RATE THIS ITEM
- Floating on cloud nine in The Privacy Please x REVOLVE Bennette Dress. Cut from breezy crepe de chine fabric, the maxi silhouette ties at the neck and cascades soft ruffles along bare shoulders. Complimented by a sultry side slit, the dress fits and feels like a dream.
- Self: 55% viscose 45% rayon
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps with tie detail
- Draped ruffle overlay
- Front slit and hidden side zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD243
- Manufacturer Style No. PPDR10 S17
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Spencer Maxi Dress
Hopeless LA Maxi Dress