RATE THIS ITEM
- Feeling the island vibes. The Baltic Dress by Privacy Please is cut from a lightweight fabric that features a tropical bloom print along with dainty shoulder straps adorned with a wispy hem. So simple and sleek, pair with your favorite sandals for a private walk through the sand.
- 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Neckline to hem measures approx 50" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD183
- Manufacturer Style No. PPR16DW16
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
x REVOLVE Lehunt Dress
x REVOLVE Tyler Maxi
Lovers + Friends
Off Shoulder Maxi Dress With Drawstring Waist
Palm Slip Dress
x REVOLVE Celena Maxi
House of Harlow 1960
Garden Party Maxi Dress