RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Apr 27 - Apr 28
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Daydreaming of spring in the Wilson Dress by Privacy Please. Scattered blushing blooms and a wrap that defines your waist creates the midi silhouette that glides over your body with a lightweight fabric. This playful piece gives you comfort and vibrance throughout the sunny day.
- Self: 55% rayon 45% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Partially lined
- Wrap front with tie closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD234
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17DW51
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Line & Dot
Secora Midi Dress