RATE THIS ITEM
- All laced up in a LBD. Cut from a lightweight fabric with a wispy hem, The Wilmar Dress by Privacy Please features a plunging neckline accented by a charming lace up back. So flirty and fun, the dress is the perfect option for a fun night with great company.
- Self: 100% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Back cut-out with lace-up tie closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD220
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17DW17
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Rue Grommet Dress
Line & Dot
Mock Neck Dress
AVEC LES FILLES
Elena Mini Dress
Tanaka Mini Dress
cupcakes and cashmere