RATE THIS ITEM
- FINAL SALE
Estimated Delivery : Apr 25 - Apr 26
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Beach babe breezy and resort ready. Cut from a lightweight fabric patterned with neutral plaid, The Privacy Please x REVOLVE Norval dress features a full-button front with a flutter overlay. Wear over your favorite bikini as a cover up and give them mermaid vibes.
- 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Button front closures
- Elastic neckline
- Draped ruffle overlay
- Neckline to hem measures approx 27" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD187
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17D060
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Three Eighty Two
Isabella Play Dress
x REVOLVE Mojito Dress
x REVOLVE Ozark Dress
x REVOLVE Lolita Dress
Found Mini Dress
Abbie Printed Mini