RATE THIS ITEM
- Feel effortlessly comfortable in the Lucca Romper by Privacy Please. Cut from light crepe de chine fabric patterned with muted stripes, the romper is a simple one piece that not only feels good, but looks cool with every captured polaroid.
- Self: 100% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Body measures approx 30" in length
Leg openings measure approx 30"
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WR51
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17RW30
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.