RATE THIS ITEM
- In search of the coast. The Goodwin Romper by Privacy Please defines your figure with a sleek tie waist and plays with a delicate floral print. Detailed with a flattering, deep- V neckline and fluttered sleeves, the exclusive piece will be the furthest from your last resort.
- Shell: 55% viscose 45% rayon
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Back hidden zipper closure
- Waist tie
- Body measures approx 29" in length
Front neckline drop measures approx 14" in length
Sleeve measures approx 4" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WR46
- Manufacturer Style No. PPR16C006
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Shadow Spot Playsuit
State of Being
Lovers + Friends
Brita Cami Romper
by the way.