RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : Apr 28 - Apr 30
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Sprung on spring in the Emory Skort by Privacy Please. Cut from lightweight fabric dotted by dainty florals, the wrap front and breezy fit will have you hooked on a daily dose of poolside sunshine.
- 55% viscose 45% rayon
- Hand wash cold
- Wrap front with tie closure
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Skort measures approx 13" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WF6
- Manufacturer Style No. PPU17B008
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Everett Mini Skirt
Flirting Fleurs Mini Skort
The Circle Skirt
Lovers + Friends