RATE THIS ITEM
- Who says you can't go nude? Cut from a lightwieght fabric, The Privacy Please Cisco dressis hung from dainty shoulder straps with a ruffled overlay and flutter hem. So sweet and mini, pair with blush strappy heeled sandals.
- 100% viscose
- Hand wash cold
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Ruffle trimmed neckline
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD206
- Manufacturer Style No. PPDR2228RV
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
The Mini Slip Dress
x REVOLVE Celeste Dress
x REVOLVE Lolita Dress
Thrill Tulip Dress
x REVOLVE Tulip Dress