RATE THIS ITEM
- Keepin' it classy with just a hint of skin. Cut from a lightweight fabric rendered with a plunging, ruffle-trim neckline, the Privacy Please Bedford Jumpsuit is simplicity refined by a sleek silhouette. This piece is an effortless option for dinner in the city.
- 55% rayon 45% viscose
- Hand wash cold
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Ruffle trim
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Body measures approx 32" in length at longest adjustment
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
18" at the knee and 18" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WR47
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17C003
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Lumi Belted Jumpsuit
FAME AND PARTNERS
THE JETSET DIARIES
x REVOLVE Lula Jumpsuit
X by NBD
Show Me Your Mumu