Please Enter Your Size
- Acetate frames made in Italy
- Crystal lenses
- Revolve Style No. PERS-UA1
- Manufacturer Style No. 0PO0714
Designed in Turin by Giuseppe Ratti, Persol sunglasses started out in 1917 as eyewear for pilots and sports drivers. His first design was a combination of dark lenses and rubber edges that stayed on the wearer via elastic band. They, like other sunglass brands, were adopted by the Armed Forces (Italian, in this case), and that's where they got their start. From there, they branched out to other countries' Armed Forces. Then they made it to the big screen, and from there, the general public. Persol sunglasses finally got their name in the 1930s. It means, "per il sole," or, "for the sun."
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.