RATE THIS ITEM
- Metal frames
- 51-45-83 in mm
- Includes zippered carrying case
- Revolve Style No. OPWE-UG5
- Manufacturer Style No. OV1149S-0256
The Oliver Peoples WEST symbol is an evolution from the well-recognized Oliver Peoples brand logo and evokes the image of a rising or setting sun. The Oliver Peoples circle, triangle and square motif was abstracted, reduced and refined to create a visual association between the new segment and the mainline. It symbolically represents that the collection is designed to be worn for any activity, From Sunrise to Sunset.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.