RATE THIS ITEM
- Acetate frames
- 42-22-145 in mm
- Includes zippered carrying case
- Revolve Style No. OPWE-UG9
- Manufacturer Style No. OV52588-0249
The Oliver Peoples WEST symbol is an evolution from the well-recognized Oliver Peoples brand logo and evokes the image of a rising or setting sun. The Oliver Peoples circle, triangle and square motif was abstracted, reduced and refined to create a visual association between the new segment and the mainline. It symbolically represents that the collection is designed to be worn for any activity, From Sunrise to Sunset.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.