RATE THIS ITEM
- 95% poly , 5% lycra
- Skirt measures approx 25" in length
- Hand wash cold
- Elastic stretch fabric
- Revolve Style No. NKAM-WQ2
- Manufacturer Style No. Pencil Skirt
The first designer to receive a plaque on New York's 7th Avenue, she is credited with inventing the sleeping bag coat, the silk parachute look, high heeled sneakers, and the popular packable, multi-use poly jersey. Let Norma Kamali show you the way.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.