RATE THIS ITEM
Estimated Delivery : May 24 - May 29
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The stars align to bring you a nail lacquer that perfectly complements your sign. High-shine and 100% vegan, NCLA's polish in Yellow Cream is a pastel yellow for the adventurous Gemini chick who wears any and every color with confidence.
- Cream finish
- Free from Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, TPHP, and OR XYLENE
- No animal testing
- 0.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NCLR-WU24
- Manufacturer Style No. NCLA212
- Packaging may vary slightly
- For best results, use with NCLA Gelous Top Coat for extended wear and a high-gloss finish
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer
May contain (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77499 / CI 77491), Red 34 Lake(CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725)
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.