RATE THIS ITEM
- Sleek, svelte, and sophisticated. The Marissa Webb New Binta Leather Moto Pant are crafted from buttery soft lambskin leather and accented with zipper details. These pants transition from chic work wear to after-hours cocktails with ease.
- Self: 100% lambskin leather
Contrast Fabric: 97% poly 3% spandex
Lining: 97% cotton 3% spandex
- Professional leather cleaning only
- Side welt pockets
- Revolve Style No. MWER-WP1
- Manufacturer Style No. WB0117
Born in Korea and raised in the United States, Marissa Webb spent her childhood immersed in fashion. She carried this love into a collegiate career at the Fashion Institute of Technology, and flourished at her positions with J.Crew and Banana Republic. In spring 2013, Marissa launched her eponymous label at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, delivering timeless pieces with a touch of modern edge and whimsically feminine appeal fused with sharp masculine elements.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.